Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A PROMISE!

Often when I am devastated,
Often when I am down,
I wonder-
Why did I come back,
And -
Why do I keep coming back,
Then I remember,
I keep coming back,
Because of a promise.

A promise that I never made-
To my mum,
A promise that I
Will be there for
My dad,
My sister,
My brother-
And
My family.

A promise that I-
Will always be there for them,
Although-
They aren’t for me.

A promise that I will keep,
But-
I never made.

A promise,
That I will make,
When I meet my mum,
A promise ,
To be made,
In the presence of-
The ALMIGTHY himself!
By Viloshena Ravandran

1 comment:

Jiawen said...

:) Just remember that you'll always have us by your side or somewhere up there watching over you. Those who know you should be thankful that such a jovial angel is amongst them! Stay strong!