Thursday, June 12, 2008

THE BOND

The people who beleived in me and told me that i can dream of the impossible and yet achieve it!!



The people who always lifted up my spirits..

Some of the people who mean the world to me..

p/s: this poem was written by me and its dedicated to all my frens who hv touched my life..frens of the past and present..luv u ppl




THE BOND

How would I explain,
The true meaning of a friend,
Can it be explained -
By mere words,
By hugs and kisses,
By money,
Or
By diamonds ?

To me it can’t,
It’s a special bond,
That I share with you,
And
You with me.

A bond that
I will never share with anyone,
Not with my mum,
Not with my dad,
Not with my sister,
Nor my brother,
Or my aunty,
Neither my uncle.

It’s a special bond,
That I share with you,
And only you.

A bond in which,
You know and accept me,
For who I am,
And I know and accept you,
For who you are.

It’s a bond that I-
Will never want to forget,
A bond that I –
Will carry to my grave,
Even then,
I’ll tell GOD,
If I was to be reborn,
I will want this bond,
The bond of-
FRIENDSHIP
And who else
Can I share it with-
But you!

No comments: