Friday, June 13, 2008

WAKE UP CALL FOR ALL THE LADIES!!!!!!!!



GIRLS IN ACTION!!!!!!!!


Well I am one person who believe and often fight for equal rights in everyway that I can…it can be equal rights for me or another person who I think is also suffering from inequality……… so much so back at home I am well known as the person who fights and stands up for my rights especially women’s rights…….

I just can’t stand it when the elder women in my house say things like ………”put the food for your brother la…. He is a boy la”… well I don’t mind putting the rice for him….but what’s with the next statement … he is a boy? …well so what if he is a boy….SO WHAT IF HE IS A BOY OR MAN for the matter……..well I guess this happens in every typical Asian family………things haven’t changed much….men are still looked up at and women discriminated…leave a side man discriminating women here we can see women discriminating women………….wake up ladies…if you don’t put your foot down and stand for your own rights who else will…

Well man were looked up and given priority in the olden days because they were the sole breadwinners in the family…..but its no longer the same now…women to earn a living they too can stand on their own……………so don’t you think they too should be given some priority………..No one said that the house hold chores, the looking after of the kids, the cooking and etc is a women’s job………its all man made rules…( I know many men out there will hate me for this)

Now that both the parties are working don’t you think its only fair if all these work is divided equally among the both of them…well mother’s of sons out there; train your sons to help you out, so that he can be some form of help to his wife in the future…I am sure you wont want another girl to suffer like what you did …right?

Help your own people and stand up for your rights…….and girls out there if you ever feel that you are discriminated against…..fight for it…remember you can stand on your…you don’t have to depend on anyone and sacrifice your freedom and peace for some man out there who doesn’t care the least about you………

Remember that ……..GO GIRL POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









P/S: dONT THINK THAT I AM A LESBIAN AND HATE MAN OKAY............. I AM NOT ..........I JUST HOPE SOME WOMEN WILL REALISE THE MISTAKES THAT THEY ARE MAKING BY TEACHING THEIR CHILDREN THE WORNG THING...........

2 comments:

m_kaur said...

i agree...
will its has been going on for a long time...n the sad part is that women themselves are passing this on for generation...
just hope that it wont last for long since we hv gals like us...

Jiawen said...

Hahaha...good for you girl! Get rid of those male chauvinists but yet retain their chivalry! That should be the aim of every mother of sons. :)