Sunday, June 8, 2008

Don't offend anyone

For those of my friends who know me and know me well ….I guess you would all agree if I said that I believe everyone should be treated equally……….everyone has got a right to have a say……everyone has to be loved……that’s what I believe and I guess that’s what I have been practicing for the past 23 and soon to be 24 years of my life. I have always treated everyone nicely, I have always helped those who ask for my help and I do it willingly as I believe that if I was in their situation I would one them to help me too, and if I ever fight or quarrel with someone I would willingly say sorry and if they said sorry I would willingly forgive them because I believe that there is no need to keep grudges against anyone…..its of no use…it won’t take me anyway………and for this some of my friends used to scold me……. Some even said I forgive people because I have no pride ………I quarrel with someone but I still talk to the person because I believe there is no need for me to ignore that particular person……….after all that person is my friend to………and what if something happens to him or her and the last thing that I did with him or her is to quarrel…I wont want to live with that memory……….I am a person who will even help a person who has offended me. But its sad that people don’t do the same for me in return…….i know I cant except everyone to be the same. I also know everyone is different……….but why can’t people be at least be slightly concern about my feelings too( they should also respect me for who I am right)…….it doesn’t mean that if I always smile and laugh that I am leading a happy life……..no one has a 100% happy life without any problems………what more a person who does not have a mother like me.

Just because I am always laughing, it does not mean I don’t have worries. If I am a studious and shy person that does not mean I don’t have feelings…….I am human too and have feelings as much as you do………why cant people understand that. Further more I am a girl or lady shall I say and a lady is known to be more emotional than a man. but no one cares. They say things that hurt me terribly ( they don’t have confidence in me…….. confidence that my friends have in me. The best part is they think I am shy… can you imagine that. Do you all think I am shy?).I miss my school and college friends a lot…..they complete me…..they make me feel wanted, they are also the ones who make me feel that I can dream of the impossible and yet achieve it.

Dear friends of the past and present,

I miss you all……….you will all not know how much you all mean to me. How much you all have influenced my life. Do u all know that u all are the only people who gave me encouragement and believed that I can go on stage and talk…you all are the only people who believed that I am responsible enough to organize certain things. You all are the only people who believed in my ability and appreciated the little things that I did…….. No one else in my family does……. I really miss you all… you were the one who lifted up my spirits always……. Thanks for it. It gave me a reason to look forward to living everyday. I really miss u all. Miss going to college….miss talking and making all the stupid jokes with you all and making you all laugh ( I always like to make you all laugh as it helps me forget all of my problems and thanks to you all too for helping me forget all of my problems)…………miss your laughter………..

Thanks a lot guys and gals…………..

Luv u all
P/s: and a note to anyone who reads this blog which is so loonngg….. don’t and never look down at anyone……. Always encourage people……. As everyone has a potential in themselves to achieve the impossible………EVERYONE DOES……. And appreciate everything that people do. As by appreciating you will make the person so happy and give the person a reason to live…….. Most importantly……… THINK BEFORE YOU TALK AND ACT AS EVERYONE HAS FEELINGS….. DON’T OFFEND ANYONE.
As that hurt cant be redone……..


Cant wait to see u all on graduation day……… hopefully all of us got thru………..

No comments: